PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
Our data protection policy is designed and informed in accordance with applicable legislation. In particular, it complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (henceforth, GDPR), repealing Directive 95/46/EC, and Spanish Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD), and all other applicable rules.
RUT OTERO STUDIO, S.L. has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data, impeding unauthorized access, processing, alteration and loss of such data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and, notwithstanding, ensuring a level of security appropriate for the data in question.
This policy may be modified over time due to possible changes in legislation. If any modification is introduced, we will notify you via this page.
Who is your DATA CONTROLLER?
Identity: RUT OTERO STUDIO,
Corporate address: 28004 Barcelona, Spain, Passatge Martras 18
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
THE COMPANY processes the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- PURPOSES OF A CONTRACTUAL NATURE: to facilitate the management of the agreed service provision, to maintain the commercial relationship and for any other services contracted at a later date.
- PURPOSES BASED ON LEGITIMATE INTEREST, under the scope of that established in Article 19 of the Spanish LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December) and Article 6.1.f of Regulation EU 2016/679, in matters regarding the contact data, function or job performed by physical persons who provide services in a legal person. This refers solely to the data required for their location and to maintain relationships of any type with the legal person in which the affected party provides their services.
- CONSENT-BASED PURPOSES: for marketing, distribution of newsletters and technical notifications related to our activity.
For how long will we keep your data?
The provided personal data shall be kept:
- During the time required for compliance with the purpose for which it was collected, or the time required for the trade relationship, including the time required, in accordance with applicable regulations, to comply with the relevant obligations that may arise from it.
- Until the interested requests that it be suppressed.
It shall be blocked when either of the two aforementioned events occurs, whichever occurs first. From that moment on, it shall be available exclusively to Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor and the competent Public Administrations, particularly the data protection authorities, in order to address any possible liabilities arising from its processing, during the limitation period. After said period has expired, the data shall be suppressed.
Are profiles created?
No profiles are created.
What is our legal standing for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for our processing of your data is based on:
- Our contractual relationship and the execution of the contract you signed with us.
- Legitimate interest according to Art 19 of the LOPDGDD.
- Your express consent, if given.
To which recipients is your data sent?
The data is sent to our collaborators who carry out services, including subcontractors, collaborating legal firms and/or those responsible for data processing.
According to, and following the rules of Decision (UE) 2016/1250 of European Commission (Privacy Shield), it is possible to transfer personal data to USA whithout prior authorisation of the Control Authorities.
Regarding any transfer of your personal data to other countries outside of the EEA, the Company will implement the specific measures needed to guarantee an appropriate level of protection of said personal data
What are your rights?
- All persons have the right to obtain confirmation about whether THE COMPANY is processing personal data which may or may not concern them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, to request the rectification of incorrect data and, if applicable, to request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data is not required for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- In certain circumstances established in Article 18 of the GDPR, interested parties can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, we would only keep the data for the filing or defence of grievances.
- Interested parties can object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including the creation of profiles. THE COMPANY will stop processing said data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or in the exercise or defence of possible grievances.
- By virtue of the right to portability, interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data which concerns them (it will be supplied in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format) and to transfer it to another data processor.
How can you exercise your rights?
- By writing to THE COMPANY at the address indicated above.
- By sending an email to the address indicated above.
What channels are there for complaints?
In the event that you believe that THE COMPANY has not fulfilled your request correctly, you can request protection from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the details of which can be consulted at www.agpd.es.
CATEGORIES OF DATA
What categories of data do we process?
- Full Name;
- Postal address;
- Phone and cell phone;
- E-mail address.
We do not process the special categories of Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR. In the event of exceptional processing, the Company will comply with the requirements of Article 9 and explicit consent will be obtained.
Personal data is processed confidentially in accordance with the privacy and security policies established by the Company.
The data we receive or gather is that required for fulfilling the indicated purposes.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from the information which you provide us when you hire THE COMPANY, when you access our website or when you establish any type of relationship with us, either directly or indirectly.
2. COOKIES POLICY
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
‘Cookies’ are small files that some platforms, such as websites, may install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, smart TV, etc. when said platforms are accessed. Their functions can be highly varied: storing your browsing preferences, gathering statistical information, enabling certain technical features, storing and recovering information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their devices so that, on occasion and depending on the information they contain and the way in which the device is used, said user can be recognised. Cookies are stored on a computer in order to personalise the user’s browsing and make it as easy as possible. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using a website.
In other words, a cookie is a fragment of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult that user’s prior activity. A cookie does not just identify a person; it can incorporate a combination of computer-browser-user.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they enable websites to function more quickly and to adapt to the users’ preferences: for example, they can store the language and the currency of the country or detect the type of device used for access.
- They establish protection and security levels which stop or obstruct cyberattacks on the website or its users.
- They enable media managers to see the statistical data compiled by the cookies and therefore improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimise the advertising shown to the users, offering adverts which are more suited to their interests.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The types of cookies which may be installed are as follows:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies is processed, the website may use:
These enable the user to browse through the website or application, allowing them to use the various options or services on said website. For example, they monitor data traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted-access parts of the website, remember the elements that form a purchase order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing and store content for the broadcasting of video or audio.
Performance improving cookies
This type of cookie stores your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit our website and, in some cases, they may be provided by third parties. Some examples of this type of cookie are: volume adjustment of audiovisual players, preferences for the sorting of articles, or the play speeds of compatible videos. In the case of e-commerce, they enable information about your shopping cart to be stored.
When you register on our website, it generates cookies which identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified on it. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services, thus making browsing easier. These cookies are stored until you sign out of the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to identify your individual preferences on our website.
These enable users to access the service with certain general or user-defined characteristics preloaded on their terminal. These may include the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the selected design of content, the geo-location of the terminal and the configuration of the region from which the service is accessed.
These cookies are used by programmes to attempt to locate the geographic position of your computer, smartphone, tablet or smart TV so that you can be offered more appropriate content and services, totally anonymously.
These enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which, in some cases, the publisher may have included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. They are based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which the adverts are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies
These enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces which, in some cases, the publisher may have included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. Among other functions, these cookies store information about the behaviour of the users, as obtained via the continued observation of their browsing habits. This enables the development of specific profiles that are used to show advertising that may be relevant to a user’s profile and to avoid adverts which the user may have seen already.
Behavioural advertising cookies
These allow the monitoring and analysis of users’ behaviour on websites. The information gathered using this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites. The purpose is to add improvements to the service, based on data about the users’ usage thereof.
Third party cookies
On some websites, third party cookies may be installed in order to manage and improve the services on offer. One example of this usage are the links to social networks which allow our content to be shared.
The Cookies we use can be of the following expiration types:
Data is stored only while the user is accessing the website and the cookies expire once the user exits their session.
These are related to a personalised service on the site and their expiration is within twenty-four hours (24h).
These remain permanently installed in the browser: they store data on the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session, for as long as they are not disabled.
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are only stored while the user is accessing the website and permanent cookies store data on the terminal so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
In some cases, if any of these cookies are disabled, the user will not be able to receive our content and services correctly. On other occasions, the website may continue to function. In any case, we want to make you aware that the information gathered by these cookies as regards the usage of our website and the success of the adverts shown on it allows us to improve our services and to obtain income which enables us to offer you a lot of content for less money.
In compliance with Art. 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the Company hereby specifies that this website uses the cookies shown in the table below:
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE MAIN BROWSERS
It is possible for your browser to stop accepting cookies or to stop accepting the cookies of a specific service.
Modern browsers allow to you change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of the browser menu. Additionally, you can configure your browser or email manager and also install free add-ons to stop Web Bugs being downloaded when you open an email.
Through our website, we offer guidance on the steps to take to access the cookies configuration menu and, if necessary, private browsing in each of the main browsers.
Users can, at any time, choose which cookies they wish to let function on this website:
– Browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 or Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information you can consult Google support or the Help in your browser.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 or Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information you can consult Microsoft support or the Help in your browser.
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-weor Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings. For more information you can consult Mozilla support or the Help in your browser.
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
- Android, from http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en.
- Windows Phone, from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx.
- Blackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp.
– The specific opt-out systems as regards the cookie in question indicated in the table above (said systems may require the installation of a “rejection” cookie on your device so that your disabling choices function correctly); or
– Other third party tools which are available online and which allow users to detect the cookies of each website they visit and to manage the disabling of those cookies (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
The Company is in no way responsible for the content and veracity of the third party privacy policies included in this cookies policy.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
You are hereby informed that if you choose to block or not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services may not be available without them and you may not be able to access particular services or get the full benefit of everything offered by our websites and applications.
We thank you for consenting to the acceptance of cookies: this helps us to obtain more precise data which enables us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications, adapting them to your preferences.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Our website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and we therefore advise our users to review it periodically.
It is possible that we may modify the Cookies Policy of our website, depending on legislative and regulatory requirements or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and we therefore recommend you to review it every time you access our website. This is so that you are duly informed about how and for what purpose we use the cookies. This Cookies Policy was last updated on November 2019.
If you have any queries concerning this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.